- Debt/Asset ratio moved down from 0.57 to 0.55
- Net worth moved up 4.9% to
- Total Assets increased 0.7%
- Total Liabilities decreased 2.4%
- House Value / Total Assets moved down from 74% in September to 73.5%
- Non-registered portfolio grew 5.6%
Good progress over the past 2 months, especially on the debt reduction side (a 2.4% decrease). This was because we employed some line of credit funds in August and September. Net worth moved up by the lowest percentage since I began tracking it in May of 2006. Our net worth growth will slow considerably over the next year as my wife takes a year long maternity leave. It will be interesting to track fluctuations that are more dependant on the market's influence on our assets, rather than on savings in 2008.
Year over Year Results (compared with November, 2006)
- Net Worth moved up 78.6%
- Assets were up about 20%
- Liabilities were down about 5%
- Debt/Asset moved down from 0.70 to 0.55
This large net worth increase is a symptom of starting from a low base. The asset growth of 20% is encouraging, but will be very hard to maintain. In one year we've come pretty far on the debt/asset side, from being 70% leveraged to 55% leveraged.