Net worth results for the 2 Months Ended November 15, 2009:
- Debt/Asset ratio dropped to 0.47 from 0.48 (record low)
This is a measure of our financial health. Total debts divided by total assets. So currently for every $1 of assets that we have, we have $0.47 of debt. Back in May of 2006 our debt/asset ratio was a whopping 0.77. What is your debt/asset ratio?
- Net Worth gained 3.3% (record high)
Net worth is probably the best barometer of one's financial health. The recent financial crisis caused our net worth to drop by about 14% at one point. Since then our net worth has rebounded 37%. How has your net worth fared in 2009?
- Total Assets rose 1.3% (record high)
- Total Liabilities shrunk by 0.9%
- House Value/Total Assets fell to 62.8% (record low)
I like tracking this because it shows us how diversified we are. Our asset base is made up 62.8% by the value of our humble abode.
- Non-Registered Portfolio grew 3.4% (record high)
- Net Worth Calendar Year to Date Gain/Loss: +27%
2009 is shaping up to be a great year for our net worth. The year began amid the credit crisis and our net worth has grown leaps and bounds since then as the market has risen.