2009 Was A Great Year to Be A Stock Market Investor!
- While cowards fell by the wayside, the S&P 500 index has risen 24% for the year and has nearly doubled since the March low
- Some of the equities that we own are trading at or near their all time highs
- Leveraged investments into the heart of the late 2008 / early 2009 plunges have been paying mostly stable dividends and interest rates have remained low
- All signs are pointing to an improvement in dividend growth in line with general economic activity
- Our net worth has exploded over 30% while we've been doing a poor job of saving money
- All financial media outlets are preaching caution with your money, your mortgage, and your life.......the most bullish sign yet!
Australian Red Wine Roundup (moneygardener recommends)
- Wolfblass Red Label Cabernet Merlot 2008
- Rosemount Shiraz Cabernet 2008