It's time to report my bimonthly net worth. I report my net worth on the moneygardener or around the 15th of May, July, September, November, January, and March.
Net worth results for the 2 Months Ended January 15, 2010:
- Debt/Asset ratio dropped to 0.46 from 0.47 (record low)
- Net Worth gained 3.0% (record high)
- Total Assets rose 1.8% (record high)
- Total Liabilities rose by 0.4%
- House Value/Total Assets fell to 61.7% (record low)
- Non-Registered Portfolio grew 5.3% (record high)
Our net worth growth keeps chugging along since bottoming out in March of 2009. Savings have still been a bit depressed but I see this picking up in February and March. We are still doing all the right things by living well within our means, saving regularly for investments in our future, and holding and adding to shares of dividend growing corporations.