It's time to report my bimonthly net worth. I report my net worth on the moneygardener or around the 15th of May, July, September, November, January, and March.
Net worth results for the 2 Months Ended March 15, 2010:
- Debt/Asset ratio dropped to 0.44 from 0.46 (record low)
- Net Worth gained 6.7% (record high)
- Total Assets rose 3.2% (record high)
- Total Liabilities dropped by 0.9%
- House Value/Total Assets fell to 60.6% (record low)
- Non-Registered Portfolio grew 5.7% (record high)
Another strong gain in net worth and we are looking good in all categories. Records were set across the board with the exception of our liabilities where we still above early 2009 levels. We're curbing expenses lately as we deal with less employment income. We are also hoping to continue to save money this year and we're determined to find ways to get it done as we reduce fixed costs and consider more frugal options.